Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Birthday "male" card

Here is a bright and cheery male card.  I am starting to find that they are not so hard to do anymore.  Being I have a house of Males...I tend to have to make a lot of them for a "male." 
I hope you like my cute Edwin.  I used my doily nestings for the background papers.  Also, I found these lovely flowers in the wedding section at Michaels.  They have all sorts of colors but I like the beige pearl ones.  Used my punch and a sentiment.  The butterfly is 3d and so cute.  Made it sort of simple.  Hope you like.
Have a blessed day!
smiles...Tammy
Entered in a challenge for "one for the boys" http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...